Friday, April 28, 2006

Apo kono eh Jang

This week has been another hectic week for me & hubby following Along’s misconduct the previous week. Hubby had to take leave to resolve the matter. I had left the trouble for him since I certainly believe he’s the best person to deal with the situation wisely. I am all hooked up with work so as to not to get my self infuriated. Yes I can easily get annoyed when it comes to stuff like this.

Hubby went to Along’s school on Wednesday and after some conversation with the Headmistress he was advise that Along will be suspended from school with effect from 1st of May for 2 weeks but hubby negotiate to change the date to take effect from yesterday (25th April) instead. The headmistress was also kind enough to send him for a “Team Building” course for problematic students so as to revolutionize him to have some improvement when he returns. Otherwise, the school has no other option but to expelled him from school. Well I’ll dealt with that one later. Eventually hubby took Along back to PJ for consultation.

I had to get a present for my staff wedding this forthcoming Sunday. I was considering buying her a Microwave Oven and found a great deal for my purchase at Sogo. I’m also arranging to take children back to KL since its going to be a long weekend so we can spent time together here at home.

No comments: