Monday, April 03, 2006

Pernyataan Pembelaan

I took leave on Friday to do some errand and file my defence at the SAMC for the summons served on me. I was summon by BKRM for overdue I failed to settle a year ago (which was not intentionally)for an amount that I totally dont agree with. I had this dispute about the figure which was served and so I claimed "mengaku tidak bersalah" during the mention date couple of months ago and the next hearing was fixed on this Friday April 7. Prior to this date, I'm suppose to file my "Pernyataan Pembelaan" which I only did last friday!! I did not appoint any lawyer to represent me coz I could not afford their fees and I was told by a collegue (who was a legal advisor) that I can file the defence myself. I consulted (FOC) him on how to go about filing my defence on and it only cost me RM4.00 for filing fees + RM1.80 for registered post!! (I had to mail the defence to the plaintiff's lawyer)If I were to appoint a lawyer they could easily charged me RM1,000+++ (as happen to me on an earlier case)(must be wondering how many summons I had huh????)

I felt relieved upon filing and just had to be present in court on 7/4/2006. As for now I lay my case.

No comments: