Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Crap of the day

I’ve not been able to continue my write up on Journey to Remember due to the fact that I’m really hookup up with this blardy job plus all other unforeseen circumstances at home that makes me pissed off. Dunno lar, why I have this love-hate relationship with my job (or perhaps the hate is more towards the people rather than the job itself)

Right now I’m also not in my rational state of mind bcoz of things that’s been happening in this facking office. All these shitty thinggy had drive me nuts! To be honest I don’t give a damn what’s going to happen to this office. The people really sucks!! be it the big “bald” bos and all the facking assholes are only getting (highly) paid for nothing. These are the people who don’t walk the talk aka NATO (no action talk only). Who they think they are? With typical malay aka bumiputra attitude they are really lack of professionalism what more credibility & their head are full of craps.

Come on people wake up!! We are already six years past the millennium. What happen to the motto “changing of mindset”? What I see is the CEO is changing, the environment has changed but the GMs and Divisions Head plus other “Heads” that was being appointed, their mind are still hanging somewhere. Despite of having so called vast experience, they still had their brains at the bottom of their asshole!! God sake!

For the other members of the org, things may get worse. And whether this org will get better or remain in existence after that only God Knows. From now onwards, I will just stick to whatever is required only. That’s it. U guys do your own blardy work, I’ll do mine.

Anyhow, I’m looking forward for the long holidays with the family. Will be off until next week, so hope to write some more after I came back. Until then, adios people.

No comments: