Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

The past weekend was a delighted one being yesterday was Mother’s Days as well as our 17th Wedding Anniversary. However, we did not get a chance to go anywhere to celebrate the momentous occasion since Alang went for a school jaunt to Malacca on Saturday. But somehow we had my special home cooked lunch & dinner – Chicken Rice for lunch and Black Pepper Hailam Mee for dinner. Come Sunday, I had a severe migraine that I can’t even open my eyes and the best part is I had left the medicine at home in PJ. Bleargh!! I had to dragged myself out of the bed to prepare breakfast & after lunch was served I went to rest my head after taking two tablet of activefast but the ache still doesn’t go off. Hubby and I left KP at 9.00 pm and I almost vomited when we reach PJ home. I retire to bed soon after taking my medicine.

The kids hand me this note before I left last night. I felt so touched and happy too being appreciated as a mother . I am glad the kids knew how much I love them and contented having to spend more time with the them. Mommy love you too my dear kids and to my dearest hubby, I will always love you, now and forever, Happy 17th Wedding Anniversary.

No comments: